Thanks to the generosity of YES! donors, you can apply for a free 1-year introductory magazine subscription.
Who is eligible?
- Classroom teachers in middle school, high school, university and adult continuing education.
- Middle school, high school, college, and university librarians.
- Homeschool teachers who work at a resource center or with a consortium.
- Eligible teachers and school librarians must have a U.S. mailing address.
- We regret we do not have funding for pre-K, daycare, elementary, or individual family home school educators.
Not eligible? You can still:
- Subscribe to YES! Magazine here.
- Sign up for free newsletters from YES! for Teachers and YES! Magazine.
How can I apply?
- Before you apply, please explore our website to make sure we’re the right resource for you.
- Complete the form below.
- Be sure to provide your full name, and your school’s complete name. (Please no acronyms).
- We can only approve applications with complete, clear, and accurate information.
- Click “Submit.”
Quantities are limited. Apply for your free subscription today!
Thank you for your interest in YES! and for inspiring this generation with powerful ideas and practical actions.
Education Outreach Manager